Congratulations, you have a school age child!
Please take time to browse through the articles on the right. Just click on the article title to view.
Do you know that someone is going through the same thing you are right now? That’s right…you are never alone.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, here are a few key contacts that can assist you.
- Police, Fire, Ambulance, Emergency 911
- Find a Public Health Unit http://www.ontario.ca/locations/health/index.php?lang=en
- Find a Walk-in Clinic near you http://www.ontario.ca/locations/health/index.php?lang=en
- Telehealth Ontario (24 Hours a Day) 1-866-797-0000
- EatRight Ontario 1-877-510-5102
- La Leche League Canada 1-800-665-4324
- Kid’s Help Phone 1-800-668-6868
- Motherisk Program 1-877-439-2744
- Poison Information Centre 1-800-268-9017
If you still can’t find what you are looking for, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you within 24 hours with answers.