Congratulations, you have a newborn!
Download the New Parent Resource Guide
Do you know that someone is going through the same thing you are right now? That’s right…you are never alone.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, here are a few key contacts that can assist you.
- Police, Fire, Ambulance, Emergency 911
- Find a Public Health Unit http://www.ontario.ca/locations/health/index.php?lang=en
- Find a Walk-in Clinic near you http://www.ontario.ca/locations/health/index.php?lang=en
- Telehealth Ontario (24 Hours a Day) 1-866-797-0000
- EatRight Ontario 1-877-510-5102
- La Leche League Canada 1-800-665-4324
- Kid’s Help Phone 1-800-668-6868
- Motherisk Program 1-877-439-2744
- Poison Information Centre 1-800-268-9017
If you still can’t find what you are looking for, please email me at email@example.com and I will get back to you within 24 hours with answers.