The City of London has a child care subsidy program that is intended to assist eligible families with the cost of their child care expenses. It supports eligible families by paying a portion of their total licensed child care costs, as funding permits. Apply online here to find out quickly whether or not you qualify for a subsidy.
Who Does it Serve?
You may be eligible for child care fee subsidy if you:
- have one or more children aged 0-12 years of age
- live in the city of London
- are currently employed
- are attending an education institution, training program or course
- or your child has special needs
- are ill, experiencing stress, or have a family circumstance
- have a doctor or another professional recommending licensed child care
Wondering how the child care subsidy waitlist works? Click here.
For more information on child care subsidies click here.