Re-blogged from chubbsnhoover.com
To start… my biggest debate…
Velcro vs. snaps
- Velcro- great for carpal tunnel- pregnancy left me plagued with carpal tunnel in all my fingers. Snaps some days are my worst nightmare. And other days are just plain tricky.
- Velcro fold over laundry tabs did not stay in the laundry 100% of the time
- Velcro tabs ruined some other laundry items
- Velcro rubbed on my little guys skin causing irritation
- Snaps require fine motor control and patience…
- Snaps broke on a few diapers
- Snaps got caught in the laundry on a few diapers
stay tuned for more!