Here is an old favourite of mine. Have the kids decorate their guitar and when they are finished, ask them to put on a talent show. Don’t forget to get the video camera out!
Box GuitarThis is an easy way to make a guitar using an old shoe box or tissue box, rubber bands, scissors, a paper-towel tube, and a pencil.
- Find an old shoe box, tissue box, or other cardboard box.
- Have an adult cut an oval-shaped hole in the top.
- Stretch a few rubber bands around the box and over the hole.
- Put a pencil under the rubber bands on one side.
- Optional steps. Tape on a paper-towel tube and decorate the box.
Idea compliments of Enchanted Learning!